Home Medication Review
Our doctors have access to an accredited pharmacist, who conducts Home Medication Reviews to further support the medicinal treatment provided by your usual doctor.
In order to benefit from this service your doctor will need to refer you to a pharmacist of your choice who will perform an interview to assess your current medication treatment. The pharmacist will then report recommended changes to your medication regime to your doctor and discuss with you how to best manage your various medications.
Home Medication Reviews are particularly useful for people who:
- Take more the five medications a day
- Have recently spent time in hospital
- Are concerned about their medicines
- Are confused about their medicines
- Do not always remember to take their medicines